Network security is one of the most important concerns faced by any business. There are more potential threats to IT networks – both external and internal — than ever before. Spyware and viruses can threaten network integrity. Employees can copy and remove sensitive data and routinely store corporate data on their personal devices. Sensitive business information – customer contacts, competitive intelligence – is often at risk.
Companies need to take every precaution to protect their valuable information from external threats which can not only pose financial risks, but also damage reputations and provide exposure to legal liability.
At the same time, the need for increasingly interconnected systems is also growing. Treading the fine line between providing adequate access and protecting assets is consistently ranked as a top business challenge.
We can help you strike that balance. We have years of experience helping companies of all sizes to secure their valuable data. We will identify your unique security needs, starting with a configuration review that will answer vital questions such as:
- Are your servers’ configurations secure and do they comply with industry standards and acceptable levels of risk?
- Are firewalls and other protection systems adequately protecting access to your system?
- Is access to your network restricted to authorized people?
Then we’ll develop a strategy that makes sense for your business. Many organizations must record information for forensic and compliance purposes – we will ensure your systems meet regulatory standards.
We offer a broad portfolio of services that will minimize costly downtime and ensure your organization is protected.
- Analyze the current state of your network’s security configurations, identify gaps and provide recommendations
- Provide guidance to ensure that your systems comply with ever-changing industry security standards.
Firewall configuration and management
- Provide Intrusion, Detection and Prevention (IDP) systems for comprehensive network security from spyware, worms, Trojans and other malware.
- Remote connectivity functions that securely protect corporate networks from attacks.
- Proactively monitor network and address system issues before they become critical
- Multi-link technology aggregates bandwidth speed and capacity together for multiple services
- Monitors network speeds and automatically chooses the fastest connection
- Perform real-time network-wide event log monitoring, analysis and reporting to address incidents and security concerns and combat threats to business continuity.
- Provide up-to-date desktop security management, hardware, software, and patch information.
Desktop security management
- Ensure anti-spam, email security filters unwanted or harmful messages
- Enable clients to continue to access and respond to email even when their own email infrastructure is offline.
Server data security
- Safeguard business information from attacks by ensuring antivirus/malware software is up to date
- Check that server backups run successfully and help ensure data is safe
- Monitor patch management status to ensure critical updates are installed and servers are protected
Web content filtering:
- Restrict and monitor access to specific types of websites
- Enable different access rights to different groups
- Include malware scanning preventing users from accessing websites with malicious codes
- Minimize wasted hours and save money
- Monitor and manage your event logs automatically and centrally.
- Perform real-time network-wide event log monitoring, analysis and reporting to address any incidents or security concerns and combat threats to business continuity.